Discount Gift Cards

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by ragtimeannie • Sep 22, 2014.

1. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I just had the greatest find -- discounted gift cards! The site is

. Most of the gift cards are less than 10 percent off their value, but some of them are going for 20 percent off!

What an awesome idea! Does anyone here have any experience with this company or any similar company? I'm so excited. I'm going to order one for the movie theater. It's been ages since we've had a family night at the movies. :)

2. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any experience with Gift Card Granny but I think I'll give it a try. I've bought lots of gift cards from Costco at lower prices loads of times, they offer movie passes and meal passes for much cheaper than you'd pay for regular gift cards.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a number of other sites where you can get discounted gift cards. Card Pool is another site where you can find discounted gift cards. Most of these sites not only sell you discounted gift cards but they are also the places where you can sell gift cards which you can't or don't intend to redeem.

4. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    Wow thanks for the tip. I never knew about this site. I will definitely be checking out all of these giftcard sites. A lot of people don't like using giftcards, but when you realize that they are worth money to you when you think about it, you would be happy to get them.

5. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    The discount gift card websites are a great way to save money at stores that you normally shop at. For example, if purchasing a $25 grocery store gift card for $20, you have already saved $5 off your groceries! I have not used these websites a whole lot yet. It is my understanding that some of the gift cards have odd dollar and cents amounts on them, like they have been used to purchase an item previously. Has anyone experienced this? Also, has anyone ever purchased a discounted gift card from this website as a gift for someone else?