Discounted Dollywood Tickets

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Hybridlullaby • Mar 16, 2015.

1. Hybridlullaby

HybridlullabyNew Member

Threads:
    Extended offer through March 22nd for Dollywood season passes. You can get just a normal season pass for only 89.99 or 14.99 per month for six consecutive months. You can also get the Dollywood gold pass for 129.99 now or 21.99 per month for six months. Each single day pass is 60.00 a piece which makes these year long passes a really good price. You can get these offers at the Dollywood website now through March 22nd as previously stated. I will be getting mine this week.

2. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    I wish I lived close enough to take advantage of this. I went down there on a band competition trip in high school and loved the trip. My favorite part of the whole darn thing was the Dixie Stampede though. It was the best vegetable soup I have ever tasted! I don't think the two are connected, but it's right next door and owned by the same company if I remember right. Good memories!

3. tckc

tckcNew Member

Threads:
    Great find! I loved Dollywood as a child, my family had season passes almost every year. I don't live in that area anymore but I wanted to post to encourage anyone viewing this to buy the passes! I don't actually know what the gold pass offers, I'm pretty sure that we only had the normal ones and they covered enough to make it worth it to go a few times per year.