Disney Movie Club Deal - which four movies would you pick?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by H.C. Heartland • Dec 10, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Disney Movie Club is having a deal where you can purchase four of their movies for $1.00 and you receive a free tote to put them in! I think this is a great gift idea and very affordable. I'm not sure if all of their films are being offered but if you could pick any four Disney movies which ones would they be? I really like Disney films but if I had to choose only four I think I would go with the following:

Mary Poppins
    The Apple Dumpling Gang
    Beauty and the Beast
    Sleeping Beauty

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It would be hard to choose because I've watched lots of Disney movies and loved them. However if I had to choose only 4 then these would be the ones:

The Lion King.
    The Little Mermaid.
    Monsters Inc.
    Aladdin.

As you'll notice, I would select animations because I love them. The four I've picked to me are the best Disney has ever made.

3. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I'd choose some of the older classics:

Winnie the Pooh
    The Lion King
    Mulan
    Aladdin

I'd probably share them with some of the younger kids I know, they hardly watch hand-drawn films anymore, which is a real shame considering how good these productions were.

4. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    My first choice is 101 Dalmatians, with Glenn Close, love it!

followed by Winnie the Pooh, The Jungle Book and Toy Story.

I'm also thinking Disney made Small Soldiers too. I took a look at the offers and it seemed kind of short to me.

5. MLNewkirk

MLNewkirkNew Member

Threads:
    I would choose:

Mary Poppons
    The Lion King
    Finding Nemo
    Dumbo

I keep coming across this Disney Movie Club Deal and I have been hesitant to try it out. I am definitely interested in trying it but I've had negative experiences with other types of clubs like this. What has been your experience with this club?

6. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I sometimes see these deals but have never purchased them. I love Disney movies because there movies never go out of style and you can watch them through generations. My four would be:

Cinderella
    Sleeping Beauty
    The Lion King
    Mary Poppins

7. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    That is a great deal! I will check it out. Thanks for the information. Oh and here are my top four Disney movies:

1. Finding Nemo
    2. Monsters Inc.
    3. Frozen
    4. Tangled

Of course the classics are also my favorites like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. But if I have to choose, then these four win!

8. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a great deal. But then I went to their website and dug a little further.
    By accepting the introductory offer, you agree to the terms of membership specified within your enrollment agreement, including the purchase of a minimum number of titles at regular Club prices. Regular Club prices start at just $19.95 per DVD, $29.95 for Blu-ray™ members, plus any shipping and processing charges specified in your offer. Please allow 2 — 4 weeks for delivery of your introductory movies.
    So they hook with the 4 titles for a dollar and then they soak you with a membership agreement. I would be careful about going for this deal, you would be purchasing DVD at regular prices until you have bought the minimum number of movies.
    I do love Disney movies and my top 4 are:
    1. Ratatouille
    2. Mulan
    3. Big Hero 6
    4. The Incredibles
    I think I would just buy them at Walmart.