Disney Movie Rewards Club

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by LindaKay • Feb 25, 2014.

1. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone joined the Disney Movie Rewards club? I'm surprised by how quickly you can accumulate points. We don't have kids, but I do have some Disney movies that I enjoy watching. You can also earn points my taking surveys, etc. Once you accumulate points, you can get all sorts of free gifts...there are stickers and things for kids, but the BF and I got two movies: Secretariat and The Ugly Dachshund. Both were free with my points. I could see how you could accumulate way more free stuff if you had kiddos in The House.

2. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I have joined the Disney Movie Rewards, at first I wasn't sure about joining but I have a lot of disney DVDs so I decided why not, as it doesn't cost me anything. Collecting the rewards is quick but I find on the UK one there is not much choice of rewards as they are mostly older DVDs I have already bought, I don't know if this is the case on the US version too. I haven't redeemed any rewards for my points yet but I will soon and it is great that it doesn't cost a penny. It's a win win situation, I wish all DVD companies used the same rewarding idea.