Disney trip

Discussion in Travel started by alahnna • Mar 3, 2014.

1. alahnna

alahnnaMember

Threads:
    We are hoping to be able to save enough to bring my two children on a trip to Disneyworld in the next few years. There will be 4 of us travelling and we'd like to go for at least 1 week. We've done a bit of research and my boyfriend has actually been to Disneyworld before, about 20 years ago. He said that he would recommend getting a hotel on site instead of outside of the park to save on travel time. He feels that even though we will have to spend extra on it, less commute getting to and from the park each day is well worth it.

Where would we go to look and research a good package deal? I have been told there are some packages where they include meal plans and such, but since I haven't ever been and it's been 20 years since my boyfriend went, we really aren't sure where to look for the best prices for what we're looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    Staying on site instead of outside of park will be expensive. but i heard that 30% is off which is available from october 4 to 25 november, and 29 november to 23 december. other than that there are many resorts, but first you have to tell me about your budget.

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Alahna! Disneyland is a perfect place for you and your family. It is really a magical land. There you can do unlimited fun and activities. It food taste is very delicious and yummy. I am sure you’re going to enjoy your trip very much. Here I am going to share the names of some affordable and idealize accommodations. I hope you will like them.
    Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
    Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
    Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
    Disney's BoardWalk Villas
    Disney's Polynesian Resort
    Disney's Wilderness Lodge