Do You Buy Clothes On Ebay?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Zyni • Nov 18, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Would you buy clothing from eBay? If it was something brand new with the tags still on it or maybe if it were just gently used but had been cleaned, would you be willing to buy it on eBay? I have yet to buy clothing from there. I do know people who have great success buying clothes, and they have been very happy with the items and with the savings they were able to get. What say you?

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    If it's a great deal and a brand name you know go ahead and buy from eBay. I wouldn't buy a piece of clothing that I wasn't sure how it would fit. Since you wouldn't be able to return it you would just lose your money or have to post it on eBay and resell it to get back you money. I could see using eBay to buy kids clothing especially if they are new with the tags on. You could definitely save a lot there.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have bought tons of clothes on ebay. Like with anything you buy online, you want to make sure that you are buying from a reputable seller. I do not buy from people who do not have a lot of feedback.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never did, and I don't intend to. There are so many online and offline stores nowadays that offer a wide range of options and for really affordable prices, that I wouldn't look for them on Ebay.

5. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I was thinking of doing that for sure. I have not bought clothing on there yet. It has some pretty stuff I am interested in. I will try it sometime for sure. I was curious about how it will go. I just need to get some more PayPal money somewhere. The money I have earned always goes to my family.

6. rikka

rikkaMember

Threads:
    I have no intention of purchasing clothes through Ebay or through any online store. I must see the pieces for myself, check the material, and see if these would even fit me. There is no sense for me buying clothes, only to regret paying just because it doesn't fit me at all. I would still rather go to a brick-and-mortar store and purchase clothes that I can check out in person.

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are many reasons why I never buy clothes online, not just Ebay. I once bought some clothes online and within days, the seams popped. While yes, I might have bought from the wrong seller fact is if you buy clothes online and they don't fit, the money you'd have spent would have been wasted. So, no, I'd never buy clothes from Ebay or any other online retailer.

8. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    I can't tell you how many times I have been on ebay searching for clothes. I always end up not buying anything. Once I actually bought a gently used pair of Nikes. I loved those shoes! At first In was scared I had wasted my money but when they came the were so comfortable and in such good condition.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do buy clothing on Ebay, and I am pleased with my purchases for the most part, and the only problem that I have ancountered was that the clothes didn't fit me, so now I am planning to resell the ones that did not fit.

10. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't buy anything new, only vintage items that you can't find elsewhere. I think the market is so saturated these days unless it's an item that is a costume or rare that you can't find it in shops why buy on ebay? Even it is brand new with tags I would be unsure if I wanted to buy it, unless someone said it was an unwanted gift and they couldn't return it. You have to be careful with people who sell stolen goods or fakes.

11. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    In the past I bought clothing, however I have had a few negative experience with sub-standard products and poor communication with sellers. Plus, I find it rather difficult to return items on eBay, so I won't buy clothes from there anymore. That doesn't mean that there aren't bargains to be had, because there certainly are, it's just that you have to be very careful about who you buy from, and the quality of clothes that you're ordering.