Do you buy vitamins and minerals?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Dora M • Mar 12, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I get ill, I first find out what exactly is wrong with me. Then I take responsibility for my own health and research my condition or ask my herbalist for advice.
    I have been treating myself for all kinds of malaises with herbs, vitamins and minerals. I also take them as regular supplements to stay healthy. How about you?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last time I took vitamins was when I was a kid, and I usually go to a doctor when I'm experiencing something that's not normal, but it's been so long that I've seen a doctor for any type of illness, since I'm not really a sickly person to begin with. If ever I become ill, then I also won't mind trying out natural ways to get well, like herbs and supplements as long as it's effective.

3. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    Actually my family and I are all members of Herbalife. We all started our healthy living journey this year and it's really taking a great effect on us! We're more energetic, active, and most importantly, happy.

One product of Herbalife is 'Vitamins and Minerals' which are food supplement pills. I take them before (or sometimes after) each meal and it's a great addition to making me feel a little more healthier throughout the day.

I am a loyal brand user and I can honestly say that the products really work. They not only changed the way I eat, they changed my lifestyle.