Do you drive a small or a big car?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by prettycolors • Apr 23, 2014.

1. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    What are you driving, a small car like a Smart or one of the bigger cars, SUV's for example. And which one is safer to drive in your opinion?

Currently I don't own a car but I'm determined to buy a Volkswagen Beetle as soon as I get my drivers license. A small car suits me best since at the moment I have no kids nor do I earn enough to afford the fuel consumption of a bigger car.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I drive a small economy hatchback. It's from 2007, so I think it's time to sell this one and get a new one, but the new one will most likely also be a hatchback, just because I like small cars, economic cars that you can park anywhere! They are also more affordable and I think they are better for young people. Where I live it's rare for a young person to have a sedan car, mostly people that are married and have kids or are on their 50s will own a sedan.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I love SUVs and big cars. But the biggest challenge with the bigger cars is that the maintainers costly just a bit over the top. So currently have two cars I have an SUV as well as a small hatchback. I use the hatchback for my day-to-day travels. I love it because it helps me save gas and it really does what it needs to do. Unable to do all my errands without worrying about the various challenges that an SUV presents. I usually use my SUV when I'm on going on long journeys where I need to carry a lot of people on one particular trip.

4. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I love driving small cars. I am pretty short and I look weird driving my moms truck. Plus big cars are expensive to fill up the tank. I drive a 2012 mustang now. I love mustangs I try to upgrade once in a while, its the only car i drive.