Do you ever buy from Woot.com?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by J3NN4 • May 4, 2014.

1. J3NN4

J3NN4Member

Threads:
    I've found Woot to be a really great place to shop for Christmas or birthday presents. On some items, you can save over 50% especially if it's in the Sellout category.

I bought a Delta shower-head a few months ago from them, it originally sold for $80 or so, but I only paid $11. It's definitely the best shower-head we've ever had and it was so cheap!

Right now they're selling the power banks again,

I bought a few of them before a trip because my boyfriend's adapter in his car didn't work, and I knew we'd drain our batteries with navigation. They definitely work and they're better than the crappy $5 ones on Amazon.

You can also pay with your Amazon account, which I love. I hate having to put in that information over and over again.

2. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    No i haven't very honestly,But yeah have heard about it i mean it feels like its an appropriate source for using but yeah there are because different ones which are working tremendously and they have maintained a very good image people prefer them so its like that.

3. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    I've purchased from them a few times and no qualms whatsoever.
    I'm fairly certain they are owned by Amazon and as such, you know they have your back if any problems arise.

Like you though, I've found a lot of great deals and check back with them periodically.

4. byhtbw

byhtbwNew Member

Threads:
    yes ,I have also buy some products from them ,it is indeed a good place to shop ,and it's really cheap . I also have a great experience in the bwhobby store , the seller is very polite and patient ,and the Mini Anemometer that I buy is very satisfied .

5. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I have browsed there from time to time but I've never purchased anything. I forget about it a lot, honestly. Once a couple of years ago I helped a roommate buy an appliance there. They got a good deal. I really should remember to browse there more often.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think they're a cool site and I love to browse and read their funny item descriptions, but I still haven't found anything that I want badly enough to order.
    I might try one of their Woot-offs if they still do them. I've seen some amazing Woot-off unboxing videos on Youtube where people got high value items in their mystery grab bag package.

7. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of them. I just looked through there site and everything I wanted was already sold out. It looks like it might be a good site to get things if your fast enough to get it before the deal is done.

8. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I personally have of even heard of this site. If they have great prices then I would consider purchasing items from there. I will most defiantly check the site out just to see what products that they offer and the prices.

9. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had never even heard of this, so no I haven't used the site, but thanks for letting us in on it. I did go take a quick peek, but I didn't see anything I just had to have right now. I will be checking back though, since it does look like a fun site. Very cool.

10. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information, I will, when I can, give them a try, although I have never heard about Woot.com, but from your discussion about them I feel more secure. Okay so I just came from browsing on their site and I feel comfortable about them, except that they do not offer jobs to international people,that's bad, that's like...polluting the atmosphere with C4 or CO2.