Do you guys watch Family Feud?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 5, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I watch Family Feud everyday in the late afternoon when I get home from my day's work, I enjoy Family Feud so much because of the questions they ask and the answers that are sometimes given for the questions. Also, Steve Harvey, the host of the show, always reacts in the funniest way when he doesn't agree with an answer! lol, Family Feud comes on on GSN network, so for those who want to watch, you can go over to GSN every evening :)

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    We used to when I was young. I couldn't remember anymore much more from it. All that's left in my mind was that i really enjoyed it, though I couldn't recall how it's played now. What's left in mind now is the visual setup of the game and sadly nothing else. But I wouldn't mind watching it again and reconnect myself with the game show I got once hooked into.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I last watched the game when I was 16, so I couldn't really remember much. But I was amused with the show and I found myself watching it each time I catch the show on tv. I watched our local version of that show though, not the original one.