Do you have a favorite brand of sticky notes?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by H.C. Heartland • Sep 4, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I use sticky notes a lot in my work. However, I like my sticky notes to have some longevity. Recently, I have noticed that many of my sticky notes are falling off. For some time now, I've been buying off brand sticky notes (from the dollar store) and I am thinking of paying more for a higher quality. What is your sticky note of choice?

2. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I do use a lot of sticky notes... But I don't even know what brand I use, so I don't really care.
    They just have to last one day so... Can't really help you there, sir.

I'd consider using a sticky note app.
    You'll have no problem with longevity, and I think you'll enjoy having your workspace a bit more clean...
    I always think better when the work área is clean.

3. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    I favor no brand in particular and just buy the cheapest I can find. Quality does not matter when buying sticky notes, not for me at least. When I put them up they're just a quick reminder to do certain chores and once the work is done I simply remove them. So it's not like the glue they have on must last forever, nor does the paper they're made of matter.

4. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I need my sticky notes to last long as I mark my music pieces for reference when teaching my students. The 3M brand has not failed me yet. I've tried those dollar store sticky notes and they are not as reliable.

#4Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    No, as long as it sticks tight to anywhere, I take it and use it. When I go to the office supply store, I get whichever closest to me. I am not really particular. But if I found out that the brand I got didn't work well, I will avoid it and just pick up anything else. There are sticky notes that I avoid, but only few. I don't have a favorite though.

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use any brand, it's about the size and color for me to separate things. The 3M brand is the best, but if you are paying for them it gets expensive as people scribble on them and throw them away within minutes. It depends on how you use them, long term or short term. The cheaper ones I keep for quick reminders and the more expensive ones are notes that I keep on folders and documents.