Do you have a favorite survey site?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by jleadbet • Nov 2, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I've looked around for some ways to make a little extra cash online. My favorites are Inbox Dollars, paid viewpoint and Swagbucks. Each has its own issues, but I think I've been paid pretty good by them. Plus they can be fun. Swagbucks is the easiest in my opinion but only offers giftcards. What's your favorite?

#1Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have several and they are inboxdollar, swagbucks, paidview point, sendearning, yougov and a few others. I love these because you can earn some extra money and they pay right away. They are a lot of fun to do and I enjoy them. These are good at giving you extra cash that you need at the right time.

3. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I honestly hate surveys. I hate how you have to answer the same questions over and over again only to be told you don't qualify. A survey site should send the basic qualification stuff like age/race/gender/name etc. to the third-party survey sites for you so that you don't have to answer the same questions on every single survey.

4. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I am doing a few different survey sites, inboxdollars, sendearnings, survey savvy, to name a few, I also do some ptc sites and usertesting , they are pretty good sites and pay quickly throught paypal

5. BrianDouglas

BrianDouglasNew Member

Threads:
    I actually don't use these kinds of sites. I find you get better money from writing articles or hosting your own sites.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Pinecone Research is the best survey site by far. It's by invitation only, though, and it's rather hard to get into. I was in it for a while and then was no longer in the right age bracket that they needed, so they let me go. I'll have to reapply at some point.

Opinion Outpost was pretty good for a long while, too, but they're not as good now as they used to be.

7. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard nothing but good things about Pinecone. I've tried to get in several times, but they always say they have enough people in my age bracket. If I do get in with them, I'd probably stop messing with all the other survey sites.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes i have a few favorites some of them are pinecone research, swagbucks, zoombucks, opinion square, toluna, cash4offers and queopinas. I been paid pretty good by them oh and i almost forgot Isay i love when i get to try new products for free plus i get to keep them and i get paid for it. Right now i am in the process of testing paper towels which i love.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite survey site because I haven't had much luck with them since I'm not a US, UK, or Canadian resident. Maybe if I can find a good survey site that I'm qualified for and it pays well then I'll share it here. Right now I'm a member of Paid Viewpoint, but I don't seem to earn much from there since they pay just 3 cents per survey.

10. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I thought they paid .10 cents per survey. That is what I am paid now it may be because you are not in this country but sometimes they even give you bonus survey dollars. But you must get your trait score up to 10000 I believe in order to get more and keep it up there. So try that, and see what happens. I know before I was getting .10 per survey. So that's not bad at all and the surveys are short and then when I get a bonus, it adds up.

11. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    I agree, it's so annoying to have to answer the same questions, but maybe that's part of the privacy agreement. Not qualifying is discouraging and I'm less inclined to even try. Some of them are long, boring and make my eyes go cross-eyed. My new favorite is Paid View Point, which I just joined yesterday and so far it's been fun there.

12. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't much experience with such sites, but I can share my experience with PaidViewPoint. Its operation is dynamic and surveys are easy to answer. Normally sent about 4 or 6 surveys every week, which include some questions that have already been made in previous surveys to verify that perform properly and quickly and without reading the questions. This site takes no more than 2 minutes on each visit. The system for counting points is interesting, and although I still don't charge, I think it is a reliable company. :D

13. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I tried out Swagbucks after a couple of weeks and I hated it because it was virtually impossible to earn anything substantial. The best bet to make any kind of decent money is Corsential. I signed up about two years ago, I do a survey for 10 minutes each week and I make approximately $50 a year (not a lot, but it's something).

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I never heard of that site and maybe I will go there and look around and read the rules etc. But my best site so far is InBoxDollars, where I just pulled in $150.00, after about 10 months, I could have done better but I do other surveys as well. So I had to pay attention to those also.

15. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    I'm getting to this point with surveys, to be honest. I use Global Test Market and Squishycash depending on my mood. I've yet to cash out on either, so I'm not sure how well that bit works, I'm currently working on being on enough without being annoyed. Some days I adore doing them, some days I can't stand doing more than one.

16. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have tried the surveys but get upset with the asking of the same questions over and over. It seems like they never end and I never make any money.

17. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    The only site that surveys ever convert for me used to be from rewards.net. However, they recently have added more surveys and free tasks for the U.S and reduced them for people from the U.K so I can't make that much money on there now. :(

18. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Inboxdollars and Swagbucks too and I've cashed out multiple times on both. I think it's easier to reach the cash out minimum on Swagbucks because even if you don't take a survey, you can do searches, watch videos or do the shop and earn thing.

19. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    SurveyHead is my favorite survey site. I like it because they pay in cash, and they also have an iphone app so I can earn money when I'm out and about shopping and running errands.

20. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't had much luck with them either and would be interested in hearing what does/doesn't work for others. I think my demographics are causing an issue, however they usually ask a lot of questions about you when you initially create your accounts - so I don't see why they allow me into surveys that I ultimately won't qualify for, and won't find out until about 5-10 minutes into the survey. I was also thinking that my AdBlock plugin might also be causing some issues. Even though you can unblock the survey site, they often redirect you off to several other sites in the process, and the cookie verifying your completion might be getting blocked.