Do you have a favourite place to order delivery?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by JoanMcWench • Mar 14, 2014.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely do. It has to do with two things:

1) I love their food. It's a Vietnamese restaurant with takes on Chinese dishes as well. The sauces are phenomenal. It's a small business and I love supporting them.

2) I love the delivery guy. He is the craziest person and a blast to order from/with.

What about you guys?

2. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    I'm a fan of good ol' Jimmy Johns. From what I understand, not every state/city has a Jimmy Johns, so here's the deal:

They're a sandwich place with a wide variety of cuts and really great french bread. They deliver in under 10 minutes, and if you go to their store, they can construct anything on their menu in under a minute. Their motto is "Freaky fast, freaky good" and it's really true. Somewhat pricey, but the store has a lot of personality and the food has a great flavor. Highly recommend.

3. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have any particular preference but I would usually choose the ones which I know delivers really fast. That's the point of having food delivered in the first place. I would not want to wait for an hour for my food, because if that was the case, I would have just gone to the restaurant on my own.

Normally, the fast food restaurants have the best record when it comes to speed of delivery.

4. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    I actually have no particular favorite because certain varieties are awesome in certain zones. I order pizza from a restaurant and a burger from a different one and all depends on the talk outside that says which one is tastier and cheap. All this happens because I order food less often and I usually go by my own to the nearest and most tempting restaurant.

I didn't come across such a delivery guy till date and all appears the same to me. Each have their own way to impress customers.