Do you kiss inside the movie theater?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Apr 12, 2013.

?

Do you kiss your partner inside the cinema?

1. Yep, I kiss my partner because its dark and they can't see us

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No. Eww.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm just wondering... If you are watching a movie with your partner at the cinema, do you ever steal a kiss or two if you see that nobody would notice? I do. LoI. Come on guys, be honest here.

2. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, maybe a little peck but nothing as far as that. I was always scared someone would catch me. It's has to be a romantic movie or scary movie though.

3. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    It may sounds romantic, but personally, i would not.

4. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. It's just the same as kissing your partner when you are out and about like walking in a park of dining out and wanted a kiss. There's no problem about that. The problem is when more than kissing happens in the cinema or anywhere else. Get a room if you want more than kissing.

5. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    Absolutely, I see nothing wrong with it. As long as it is just a peck or two. Not full on making out, because that would be to much. I have kissed my boyfriend in public lots of times. I really don't see it as a big deal. And nobody has ever seemed o mind it. At least nobody has said anything or even seems to notice. And I have seen other couples kiss in public and have thought nothing of it. I think it is adorable when I see an older couple holding hands and kissing.

But like I said if couples go to far then it is completely out of line. Nobody wants to see foreplay in a public place. Especially if there are kids around. So I guess as long as it is within reason.

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    It's not just the cinema, anytime we are watching a movie, i see myself stopping it to steal a whole series of kisses from her. That is why i stopped going to cinema, because in the end we ended up not watching anything.

7. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, I find it hard to kiss a partner when I'm watching a scary movie. If the "scary movie" wasn't so scary, maybe I could steal a kiss or two from my partner. But if the movie was really really scary, that wouldn't be romantic at all. Lol.

8. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last time I did that I was a teenager and I don't think I will be doing it again. My attention is on the film when I am at the cinema. I can kiss her once we live the cinema. I don't think kissing in the theater is appropriate.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Yeah I do, I see nothing wrong with it. Although I tend to be that way where ever I go anyway, not that I make out with my partner anywhere, but I tend not to really care about my environment and I have fun where ever I go. It's not like I know the people who will get offended anyway, and it's not like I'd care any more if I did.

10. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    A peck would be fine, but an all out French kiss? Definitely no. People may think they won't be seen inside the cinema house, but oh, I definitely see well enough in there, I tell you. It's not as dark as you think. And I'd feel bad if someone saw me and I made them feel awkward, you know? It'd kind of take away their enjoyment of the film.

11. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    No, not because there is anything wrong with kissing in a movie theater, I don't do it because I have never gone to one with a woman, I have only been with male friends or on my own - and I think I might get weird looks kissing my own arm. :p

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't kiss in the movies, because there are families there with children who don't need to see that.
    I try to be considerate of people who are trying to watch the movie and those who are there with their families.

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Such an interesting question. I would say yes too! Haha But definitely we don't go that far! Just a little sometimes is harmless and yeah it's fun. :)