Do You Know Where I Can Find Pushup Pants?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sissibombix • Sep 12, 2015.

1. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    You know, those jeans that put some «junk on your trunk»! Joking aside, I have seen them in stores but the price is always too expensive. Mostly because they are imported from Colombia/other countries. I was wondering where I could buy them and not spend a lot of money. Also, do they really work? Are they comfortable? Anyone who has tried them please let me know :) I would really appreciate it

2. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    Clothingunder10.com have jeans that will put some junk in your trunk lol. :) Seriously I have shopped from this site and I love it. The jeans are very affordable and comfortable. The only problem is you have to order one size up, so if you wear a size 5 then you will have to order a size 6. I hope this helps.

3. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of push up pants until now. Exactly how do these jeans work? Do they just make your butt look firm or is it like really push up like the bras?

4. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    Well, the ones I'm talking about are just like pushup for your bottoms (although they push in all the right places and make your butt more bubble like), but I've seen some versions that come with a small pillow like foam included so that your butt looks bigger. I'm not sure I would recommend those ones, but someone is using them for sure!

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Lol, reading the title I thought it was a pants for men.;p Anyway, I haven't seen any pants like this here. I didn't know this is a trend. My mom wears push up panties or cycling shorts. It is like underwear with a foam included. She really has a butt as flat as can be so she has to wear that so her pants will look good on her. I hope we have this push up pants in stores here, I'm sure she will love them.

6. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:

Yeah, I don't think I would want pants with foam. Lol. What if my pants get wet than the put just goes away. Lol. I don't know who would pay for pants like that especially since in one pair of jeans you have a butt than another theres nothing. Lol. But these other jeans I could probably see myself buying just a pick me up. Lol

7. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    Yeah, some people want to have a butt at all costs! Fortunately I am well endowed in that area so foam butts aren't my cup of tea. But the ones that lift what you have make your butt seem so perky and perfect. I wish I had more than one pair!