Do You Like Daffy Duck?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Pat • Feb 9, 2016.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a big lover of cartoons. Daffy Duck, The Road Runner are just a few of my favorites along with Mickey Mouse. I guess you can say I am a kid at heart. Our local TV station that played Saturday Cartoons for years recently stopped playing any type of cartoon on Saturday. I still find myself getting up on Saturday rushing to watch the shows that no longer come.

The voice of Daffy Duck just passed. I do hope that is not the end of Daffy Duck.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey I watch anime on Sat., every Sat. on adultswim on Toon channel locally. I like Naruto, Akame Ga Kill, One Piece, Sword Art 2, Hachin and Michiko. I like Daffy Duck too and Mickey Mouse especially in Fantasia! I love Ice Age and all its episodes, Madagascar and all its episodes too. I like watching anime and animation of all kinds that have a good story plot. I guess I'll never out grow it. I'm a Senior Citizen already too, lol. :D

3. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I heard a veteran cartoon voice actor passed but I didn't know it was Daffy. Looney Tunes goes way back so I hope it was a good life. I love old school cartoons and got excited when I discovered History of Animation counted towards a degree at my school. Tex Avery cartoons are my favorite

4. AmberS

AmberSNew Member

Threads:
    Luckily for me my cable network has all the old cartoons still playing. I can say I am a fan also of Daffy Duck, how can you not be?!

5. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know if I liked Daffy Duck. I do know he made me laugh. Especially when he would accidentally blow himself up. Yea, he was a good foil for Bugs Bunny.

6. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Daffy Duck is cute and all but I'm not a big fan. I still watch cartoons and my favorite is Spongebob, i think many adults can relate to watching this show, spongebob's antics are really entertaining.