Do you like to buy clothing at Goodwill?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kwriter93 • Oct 27, 2014.

1. kwriter93

kwriter93Member

Threads:
    Every so often, I will go to Goodwill just to see what they have to offer. Most of the time, I can't find anything I actually want to wear out anywhere, but a few times I've found some name brand jeans and some heavy weight T-shirts just to wear around my house or grocery shopping. Most of the time, if I want to get anything really nice for a dressier outfit and I want to get a bargain buy I have to go to a consignment shop. It's a little more expensive, but they offer better stuff.

Do you shop at Goodwill or consignment shops for clothing?:)

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, they have good buys from time to time. My parents help out at a couple and get some some items too. Neighbors are always donating things and give them boxes of goods.

I like to find vintage coats or jackets, I found a great velvet cape that is hard to find in a store. Sometimes it can be hit or miss, but all in a good cause.

3. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    I don't usually buy clothes at Goodwill because I can never find anything that will fit me and plus the clothes wear out quickly. Usually when I go to Goodwill it's to find something I could use on a consistent basis that I don't want to pay a lot of money for. For instance, silverware, dishes, baskets for who knows what and sometimes I might even find a cheap DVD. Not to mention it's a great place for cheap toys.