Do You Love Target As Much As I Do?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by cherokee • Mar 2, 2015.

1. cherokee

cherokeeNew Member

Threads:
    I usually head to Target every Sunday morning before I go to work. It has become my favorite store, even though they changed it around a couple years ago. Now that they put in a small produce and meat section in, it makes it even more fun.

One thing I love about Target is the red debit card where if you use it, you get 5% of your purchases. Not a lot but it's something. I also seem to find anything I am looking for as well.

Is there a store that you love just as much as I love Target? What makes you keep going back?

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I love Target also but Trader Joe's is that place that has a spell put on my wallet. If a new item comes out, I have to try it immediately. Unfortunately I can talk about them for hours but I don't get paid for it.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Target for their selections because I can find what I want and compare prices. I like their own brand of products too and I find it easy to shop there.They usually have good specials and multibuys so that always helps and they also have a good selection of toiletries and make up items that I like to browse.

4. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    I have to be honest. I'm not much of a shopper. In other words, I hate it, so I'm in and out as fast as I can. I was happy to see Target come to Canada but was very disappointed in the store. I guess its a good thing I didn't get too attached to it because Target is now leaving Canada.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Walmart is cheaper but Target is cleaner and has cuter stuff. I like Target but I usually go to Walmart to pay lower prices.

6. CyberGal

CyberGalMember

Threads:
    I find Target to be really expensive. When I have coupons specifically for there, I will go. Like recently they had a pets coupon I stacked with a bunch of other coupons I had and so I got a great deal in that way.

7. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I adore Target, it is a one-stop shop. That store has everything; food, groceries, clothes, electronics. I've heard that all Target stores aren't created equal though, but the one in my area gets rave reviews, and I agree with all of them.

I also like Dollar Tree, that place has garnered a special place in my heart here lately. I went there the other day and was so happy to be there. I bought school supplies, and food, vitamins, Valentine's Day decorations, and other stuff. It was fabulous. I love a good deal, and the Dollar Tree makes that happen.

8. Nikole

NikoleMember

Threads:
    I love to take my kids to Target and let them go through the dollar section with me and pick out a couple cute things. Target also has really cute clothes. I don't grocery shop there, however. It just seems like groceries are more expensive there than other supermarkets. I didn't know that about the red card, though. I want one now!

9. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    My local Target isn't ran very well, so I go to a competitor discount store we have over here called Kmart. Much the same, that said my old city had a great Target that was exceptionally well ran with amazing prices.

10. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    The closests Target is almost an hour away from me, so I don't really go. I mostly go to the local Wal-Mart. Ours is brand spanking new, and the employees are generally pretty good. I feel bad, because when they run out of stock they REALLY run out. (We're the last stop on the line for stocking in NJ, so a LOT of stores don't get shipments all that often.) Besides, isn't Target and Wal-Mart basically the same, except upper middle class don't mind shopping at Target.

11. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I just got one of those Red debit cards actually - but I have yet to use it. I mainly signed up for it because they were offering $3 to sign up for one, so I figured what the hell. I'm still not even sure how to load up money on it though, but from what I can tell from the materials they sent me, there are some decent perks with it. In addition to the 5% discount on everything when you shop with it, they also told me I get free shipping on everything when I purchase stuff online. I will have to read into the fine print further though because my immediate response was, free shipping on furniture from them would be quite a bargain. I ordered a book shelf from them years ago but had to pay like $35 to have it shipped to me. I'm not gonna get my hopes too high, but that would be awesome if they offered free shipping on heavier stuff too.