Do you own a onesie?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sarz • Mar 6, 2014.

?

Do you own a Onesie?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2014.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I remember when I first dicovered the onesie. My friend excitedly show me the new craze of nightwear. Which quickly evolved for some into casual wear.
    I laughed because she looked like and overgrown baby in a sleep suit and said it was not for me.
    "Try it on" She said and once I had it on I done a 360 and was instantly sold. I hunted down the perfect onsie, me to you pink and blue polkadot hooded fleece from New Look.

I would not be without it now, so snug, cosy and warm its all I want to get into when I get home.

2. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I do have one, actually! Wasn't really intentional though. My friend did marketing for the Forever Lazy, so everyone at her work got free ones. She jokingly one day asked if I wanted one and, imagining the ridiculousness of what this adult onesie might look like, I said, "Yes, absolutely." So she got me a black one, and I put it on and modeled it for my roommates. We were all cracking up, but let me tell you what - it is extremely warm and comfy. I have only worn it a couple times since then, but on a cold day, I have no problem bringing it out. It's not something I would ever pay money for though.

3. erikao1o

erikao1oMember

Threads:
    I've always wanted to try out a onesie! They look super comfortable, I feel like I would fall asleep right away if I was wearing one. Although, isn't it a bit difficult to go to the bathroom? And don't they get hot rather quickly? It would be nice to wash less laundry though!

4. emilyrose93

emilyrose93Member

Threads:
    Erika, they don't get hot at all! They're made from a thin fleece, usually, so it's not too hot. But you would only really wear it when it was cold anyway! It can be difficult to go to the bathroom. Usually they have a zipper up the front though, so you can unzip it and get out of it very quickly, but some also have a butt-flap you can open anyway.

I have two onesies. One is plain leopard print (I love leopard print!), and one is a mouse - it has a hood with little ears sticking up and it's coloured grey and white. I would never wear them out, like some people do, but they are awesome pyjamas and lounge-wear. It's only Autumn/Fall in Australia, so it's still way too warm to wear them, but I can't wait to break them out when it gets colder! I think I might have bad circulation because my feet always get really cold and sometimes cramp, so these keep my feet super toasty.

I got my onesies from this website. They weren't too expensive (but they have a good sale section too!) and I think they're really good quality.

5. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I don't own a onesie, but my sister does so I get really jealous seeing her wear it. She sleeps with it and she looks extremely comfortable in it.

It's oversized and it looks really cute because my sister's quite small.

I want a onesie soon but I can't find one in my country!