Do you play games on your iPhone/Android?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by deathbyprayer • Aug 12, 2014.

1. Brian3265

Brian3265New Member

Threads:
    Yeah I actually got pretty obsessed with this stupid game called Graal..

2. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I don't tend to play as much games as I used to when I brought my first Android phone. I was crazy about downloading as much games as possible an play them all day. But now that the craze has worn off, I play games most of the time when I am on my way to home from office or vice versa.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, i do play games on my iPhone. Right now i have 2 mobile game apps that I'm kind of crazy about. I've been playing Clash of Clans for a while now and i still love the game and is still actively playing it until now. Then there's Hill Climb Racing which i recently just started playing. I have to say this game is quite addicting! I can't stop playing it. It's a simple game with a pretty decent graphics. :)

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have two games on my phone. I play a memory game when I'm bored or waiting for a long period of time. I also have Words with Friends. I have only started playing this game with my sister. She's an expert and she kicks my butt big time.

5. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Yes! I have a lot of games on my Nexus tablet. Some of my favorites are Plants vs. Zombies 2, Clash of Clans, and Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Playing games on my tab help ease my boredom especially when I am commuting to work. I am also an avid gamer, so installing games on all my electrical devices is natural for me.