Do you play games on your PC?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by tzbt827 • Aug 28, 2014.

1. tzbt827

tzbt827Member

Threads:
    I have started to play League Of Legends lately and I am really enjoying it. I only started a few days ago but i'm really enjoying it and I feel like i'm addicted to playing PC games now.

What games do you play?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love playing PC games. I started out with Counterstrike when I was in high school then shifted to Red Alert and NBA Live. Then I went to more simple games like Zuma and Chuzzle. I no longer play as much as I did before though because I've got a lot of things to do online. :(

I've got an obsession with Kentucky Route Zero right now though. I grab a copy of the game each time a new chapter comes out.

#2Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  3. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    Since I wrote just a bit about this a second ago, I will comment on this.

I'm a gamer. I love it. Its my way to do something with my friends and still be able to have a hobby that gives me time away from wife, kid, house and etc. I spend an hour or so every couple of days playing. I love working on PC's and building rigs so I do enjoy that part of it too. I also participate in charities that are centered around playing games and nerd culture. Love it all.

4. Forall

ForallMember

Threads:
    I like Microsoft Flight Simulator.

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do on occasion. Much of the time I don't get a chance to and with my memory it's tedious to play the more complicated games. Lately, I've been playing Uno & Friends when I take time for games.

6. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Be careful with League Of Legends, it will eat you soul :p I used to play that game a lot and really loved it - but I got too involved in it, started getting mad when my team didn't perform properly so I stopped. Plus, if you start buying all those skin packs or characters on sale money flies fast out of your wallet. So right now I'm strongly into single player games. My game, my rules - no trolls or try-hards. I'm much more chill now that I don't play any online competitive games.

7. major

majorNew Member

Threads:
    I've currently been playing Day Z and ARMA 3.

Also Minecraft

8. Canadianlover

CanadianloverMember

Threads:
    I mostly play games on my PC. I used to play Half-Life 2 on my PC a long time ago, but recently I ordered Orangebox for the PS3. Now I just need a new TV to play it.

9. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    The only games that I play on PC is The Sims and an adult virtual game. I mainly use my PC for work purposes instead of entertainment. The only reason I play the sims for PC is because only a few sim games are available on a console.

10. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not much of a gamer but I occasionally play games on P.C when I don't feel like doing anything else.

Anyone here play old card games? Solitaire? The game I mostly play these days is Solitaire. It's not challenging I have to admit but I find it to be more entertaining than playing a shooter game or something like that. To each his own, right?

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to play pc games a lot when I was younger, but now I really don't have time to play games anymore. Back then I used to play Half Life, Need For Speed, GTA, etc. Right now I play Silent Hill for pc when I have free time even if it's an old game, since most people said that it's a good and scary game.

12. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do. It's my default gaming console but I don't play with it often and i usually have a controller when I do play.

13. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Yup. It's better than a console I think, except for the game exclusives. Overall the FPS is good and the graphics is brilliant. And it's cheaper in the long run really.

14. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I think i only have a total of 3 games installed in my computer. I have Northern Tales, a casual strategy game which has a medieval theme with really great graphics and amazing medieval songs. And i have The Sims 3 as well which i rarely play nowadays. Lastly, i have Minecraft which i play sometimes with my bf. I wish i have more time to enjoy these games, sadly, life, as always, gets in the way. :/

15. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer to play games on my PC rather than on consoles. There are many advantages of gaming on PC. First and foremost, you get to play games very cheap as you can buy those games on Steam when they are offering discounts. You just need to be patient and keep and eye out for discounts. I am never going back to console gaming again now.