Do you prefer online or print coupons?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by winsomenotions • Mar 12, 2014.

1. winsomenotions

winsomenotionsMember

Threads:
    A lot of stores seem to be accepting coupons via phone lately and I wanted to know how many of you take advantage of this. I personally don't. I always print my coupons because I am worried that my phone will die before I get to the store, or there will be a glitch of some sort and my coupon/ gift card will not be accepted. I feel really old fashioned but paper coupons make me feel more comfortable! What do you guys prefer? Do you find that there are any advantages or disadvantages to either type?

2. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    I would say online coupons, for the sake of nature:)
    Although there are some stores, mostly hypermarkets, where you have to present your printed coupons to be admitted, something seems weird, since the code can be easily scanned by the cashier

3. Shell323

Shell323Member

Threads:
    I prefer print coupons, mostly because if I don't have them in my hand I will forget to use them. I know that allot of stores and businesses today are accepting online coupons and that's great, but I can't even begin to imagine how people remember them. I get technology overloaded sometimes, so I applaud people who are able to keep on top of their shopping in that way!

4. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried using online coupons yet at an actual store, I always bring print coupons.
    I think it's great that some shops take coupons from the phone, it's more convenient and saves paper too :)

5. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I tried the coupon on my phone for the first time the other day and it saved me $16. 00! I was very happy. I just texted what the sign said, I got a code back right away and ka ching! I would definitely do it again.