Do you prefer shopping centres, markets or the highstreet?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by sarz • Apr 1, 2014.

1. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    Where do you prefer to shop and why? Do you love the bargains markets have to offer? Or do you prefer to walk the highstreet for your latest purchase? Perhaps you prefer Shopping Centres because is everything under one roof.

I don't really have a preference I think all of them are differ and have their pros and cons. I like to shop around so I use them all but you can beat a good market. Sadly the ones I used to visit aren't what they used to be.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to stay away from shopping centres and malls as I quickly get a headache and feel disorientated from all the chemical smells and neon lights, not to mention the annoying music. If for some reason I have to go to one, I always get lost and have to ask my way out. I need to consciously make an effort to remember where I parked my car.
    I like small, independent shops that have individual and unusual fare to offer.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer shopping centers, just because I think they are more comfortable and practical. You can do your shopping at ease if it's raining, if it's too hot or too cold outside if it's snowing. It's the best way to shop! Sure, I love highstreets when It's a great day outside, but if I would pick one it's closed shopping centers.

4. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Ha, ha. Neon lights and music? Sounds like a crazy mall. Mine have of none of those things. I don't always go to mall to buys things though. It takes time to park and stuff, so I prefer to go to outside stores if I have something I want to buy quickly.