Do You Prefer To Buy Inner Wears Online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by akiii123 • Jan 31, 2015.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    Inner wears needs to be chosen in the most careful manner. I believe that a lot of people prefer to not buy online as choosing becomes very cumbersome. But I believe that it is okay to try them when there is a sale in the sites. So do you prefer to buy inner wears online?

2. guineapigsandgardens

guineapigsandgardensMember

Threads:
    I strongly prefer to my buy inner wear online. I have a very large bust so usually the internet is the best place for me to find variety.

I can sometimes find bras at Lane Bryant, but I'm not impressed with their policies for extended size bras during sales. I typically can fund much cuter patterns and better support from online retailers.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy bras and panties in the store. I like to check the sizes and make sure they will fit me properly. I usually use stores like Primark and H&M as they offer great value, but I do like Marks & Spencers bras if I am feeling flush.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I haven't done that yet, but as long as I already know my size in a certain brand, then I would be confident in buying them online. As for the second hand ones being sold online, I would rather pass up on them.

5. jcort

jcortMember

Threads:
    I'd be afraid to buy them online. It's tricky enough to find pairs that fit comfortably, even when everything fits.

I suppose Victoria's Secret would be pretty safe to buy online if you know what cut and style looks good on you. I would definitely NOT buy a brand I hadn't tried on before.

It would be a huge advantage to buy online- I'm sure there are places where you could cut out the middleman and save money. It just seems like bras and underwear are an item that definitely need quality.

6. Brianna Nathan

Brianna NathanNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy my lingerie especially

as the local stores do not have much options to choose from. I usually shop for my lingerie from my favorite website. Online shopping also gives the benefit of availing many discounts and getting your favorite lingerie on sale. Many a times the local stores does not have proper sizes and a lot of time is wasted in going to the stores and shopping.