Do you purchase products that have specific coupons inside?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by andrew320 • Jan 23, 2013.

1. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I bought a cereal the other day because I had a $1 off coupon and it contained a free shirt. Last year, I bought a cereal box that contained a free movie ticket. And so on. Anyway, would you buy a food product just because it had a "free" item, like a shirt, another box of cereal or a movie ticket?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I do, but not if they want me to buy multiple items. I hate it when cereal boxes have you buy 4 boxes total for one movie ticket. It's just the same price of a ticket and the restrictions on what I can watch are pretty crummy. I like getting free clothing though. You can't have enough night shirts in my opinion.

3. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    If the free item is not necessary for me, i would not buy such foods.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't go out of my way to buy something I normally wouldn't just to get a free item. I'll take the free item if they are being handed out though.

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love to save money so therefore I usually try to purchase things that have a coupon inside. Therefore I tend to buy things with a coupon. I am glad I am this way because I always save so much money on groceries.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    No... I tend to only buy things that I need. If it comes with a free item then that's awesome. But usually the free item is something I don't need, or else it's more budget friendly to buy it directly rather than buying something else to get it free.