Do You Shop Using Store Apps?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by DrRipley • May 30, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I try to just go to the regular site of the online store I'm shopping on as much as possible, because I don't find it too much of a hassle anyway unless there are some extremely small buttons I'd have to tap which rarely is the case. I just don't want to go to the trouble of having to login and download the dedicated store app especially since I could just use the browser and go to their site anyway.

The reason why I ask is that I have an online store myself and was wondering if it would be beneficial to spend some money and time on a dedicated app for my store, so I'd love to know if I'm the only one who's too lazy to download these.

2. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah i do use i guess that is a very appropriate source for buying your stuff especially when we bother shopping online these apps have a good value with it.Currently the fact is to represent all the statistics in a positive way and that is how the things are growing so yeah i guess that can be an amazing thing.

3. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    To me this is a very positive plan and move for your online store. If I knew that the store has their app available and I wanted to purchase something then I'd definitely prefer to go to their app instead of the website because it's convenience.

This is also will add and show more professionalism to your business in the customer's point of view but of course this is just an extra. After all it costs to get an app for your store but if you have the fund then go for it.

4. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a smart phone so my phone doesn't have the capabilities to download an app. But there was one app that I was interested in using where you can scan barcodes to check the price of something. It's a way to see if you're getting the best deal on an item.

5. soulite

souliteNew Member

Threads:
    I don't do actual shopping on my phone, but I do look at items and create a wish list so that when I log on to my computer I can just go through the list and pick the items that I want to buy at that time.