Do you splurge on shoes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Dec 22, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Do you splurge on shoes?

For me, budget constraints prevent me from going crazy in this area. I just can't justify spending $1,000 or more on a pair of shoes that will be worn out within a year. Or, I won't wear and keep in a box mainly for show.

Most-Expensive-shoes-Spring-2012.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I would not spend that much on shoes especially those type of shoes they are just not my style. But for any shoe even if they are my style I wouldn't pay that much. The most I have spent on some shoes is like 80 bucks and they were jordans that is the most I will ever pay for shoes and not a penny more.

3. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Although I am a guy, I LOVE shoes. I spend a good few hundred £ a month on shoes. I just like to have a pair for all occasions + more :)

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    No I don't because I'm a guy. Actually, I only have three pair of shoes. One for work, one for sports and one for everything else. I don't buy new shoes unless the ones I'm using is too old to use anymore.

5. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    I've slowed down some, but I used to be shoe crazy. I never got to the point where it became an obsession or addiction, but I love shoes and if I want them, I get them.

6. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never been obsessed with shoes. I mean. I like them, but I don't feel like I need to have a lot of them. It is just not necessary to me. I buy a couple pairs at a time, but I usually buy them in the color black or white, a color that will go with everything, so I don't really feel the need to have a bunch of shoes. The colors black and white will go with anything, so I stick to those colors. I don't really splurge on any clothing or fashion items to be honest, shoes included. I used to however, splurge on makeup, but even that is much more calmed down now.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also am not the type that would splurge on shoes, at the most, my shoe budget would only be $75 max for rubber shoes if I really like them. My budget for leather shoes can be a lot more cheaper than that, like under $30.