Do You Switch Toothpaste Brands?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by nwitt • Apr 28, 2014.

1. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    Do you tend to stick to one toothpaste brand because it's your favorite or you think it works best? For me, I prefer Crest, but I will get Cologate or another brand if it's on sale when I'm looking to buy. I sometimes save by getting the 2 packs of something.

2. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I recently started using this toothpaste called Jaysen because I was constantly getting canker sores from the SLS in big-brand toothpastes. But before I switched, I generally would buy whatever was on sale. Crest, Colgate, whatever.

3. BlacKnight1090

BlacKnight1090Member

Threads:
    It's always Crest and Colgate for me. Always loved those brands. Which one I decide to get is based on the new flavor they occassionaly release between the two. They're always trying to mix it up for consumers and I'm always there to try them. =p I always have just one tube of tooth paste at a time. Never did a bundle. Though those savings are worth being apart of if available.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's not that I'm a brand loyalist but I've been using Colgate all my life. There's hardly any difference in the prices of toothpaste so I've never been tempted to switch brands because another brand was cheaper.

Since Colgate does its tooth-cleaning job well enough I've never found any good reason to stop using it.