Do you take travel advisories into account when choosing an exotic destination?

Discussion in Travel started by Denis Hard • Jun 21, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    From time to time governments issue travel advisories. Most of the time, they'll have good reasons for doing so. There could be high insecurity in the country, terrorism, etc. In cases, they're acting in your best interests.

However, occasionally, owing to diplomatic differences, a government could issue a travel advisory in order to economically hurt those who don't agree with them. Would you ignore such an advisory [if all there is are differences in opinions between governments]?

2. elizahoa

elizahoaNew Member

Threads:
    This is not common in my country so I wouldn't say much about this. But, as the matter of fact, I agree with you that government advisories some times have the political reason. however, I do hope that all government would do best for their citizens,

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, of course I do take travel advisories. They are important. They give me expectation on my destinations and they make me prepared not only with my expenses, but also myself with the culture and other strange things that I may find in the place that I would be travelling to. Besides I have the right whether I would take those advisories or not, what's important is that I know and listen to them.