Do You Try To Combine Print And Electronic Coupons To Save Money?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Nov 7, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to try to get double paid or save money on coupons by combining coupons. I don't mean double coupons as most stores don't do that anymore, but I will have a print coupon and I combine with a store electronic coupon to save extra money on an item. Or I will use a store coupon and get credit for an item on savings star and get cash back. There are many ways you can benefit from buying items these days.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I maximize what coupons I can use and each store has it's own policy. Many only allow one coupon on an item, but then allow a coupon for money off a total shop. That's the only way I know that you can do it. Some stores like CVS will allow multiple coupons, but it is at their discretion and whether the computer accepts it. I would be too embarrassed if it didn't work and I always read the small print before I use them.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh well, if you are in a program like Savingstar, your purchase is counted. It is not considered using a coupon. You just get money back for buying the item, similar to checkout 51. You don't necessarily show the coupon at the store. Also, sometimes you can get coupons loaded onto your store loyality car and use a print coupon as well. I don't mean showing multiple coupons at the register.