Do You Use Humble Bundle?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by TheViper • Jan 30, 2016.

1. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    For those that don't know Humble Bundle tends to have weekly deals and a main deal that lost longer. They even have their on store where you can get huge discounts that you probably can't get elsewhere. The best part is that what you pay for goes to charity.

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this but I will definitely look into it. Anywhere I can go to save some money I am all for, so it sounds right up my alley. It looks like it was originally meant for video games but has expanded to things like books, but I have only glanced at it. Thanks for the share and hopefully I can take advantage of it.

3. roarzie

roarzieMember

Threads:
    Great way to support charity and play new games as well, mostly indies in the past, but now serious big-names as well. They seem to have changed their system though, as even though you can name your price, there's a $5 limit if you want to get the games too.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will check it out. I can't say I ever heard of it, but I will try anything once. I especially like the fact that it is a bargain site, and some of the proceeds go to charity. It is definetly something I would have an interest in. There are so many great ways to save money! That is something that is exciting about saving money!

5. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Never heard of it, but I will have to check it out. A site that's about deals and giving to charity is a must see for me.