Do You Use Voxer?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by H.C. Heartland • Feb 5, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    We have just downloaded an awesome program that is available on both iproducts and android: Voxer. Do you use it? Its like a walkie talkie program. You can chat or leave a voice message which then can be replied instantly or when they get back online. There are other programs like FaceTime which are similar plus can have video but they do not work well with slow connections. Voxer works really good with a slow connection. Its awesome hearing the voices of your family and friends. There is a Korean app out there that is similiar as well; it is only voice.

2. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    I had never even heard of this until now
    I use Skype though but this does look interesting; I may have to check it out sometime.

3. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this but I guess that not too hard to understand because I don't have either an iPhone or Android. I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who has just a basic cellphone...lol

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've used Voxer at least once in the past, although it's not an app that I need or want to use. I've heard good things about it, and regular users seem to really like the features. I see the appeal for certain users and I'm assuming that Voxer has a rather large user base among certain demographics.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is the first I've heard of this program, it sounds very interesting. Thanks for posting :) It's definitely worth looking into!

6. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I heard some friends mention this in passing. It now has my attention because you say I can use it on my android device. I am trying to vision the walkie talkie set up. I think it is good that it works for slow connections too, because that increases the customer base. I need it for local and international conversations. I hope it can do both. I am ready to slash my phone bill, so I plan to check this out. Thanks for sharing.

7. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Oh no not anohter instant messaging system that needs to be downloaded. I already have four of these downloaded on to my computer. Skype, Google Talk, ICQ and Yahoo Messenger. The only reason I have all of these other then Skype is because of Odesk and some of the clients out there wanting different messengers to interview with. As for Skype this is the one that I prefer to use, it allows either voice talking or type chat, so I kind of like that there is a choice. I don't have a microphone currently on my laptop so typing is the only way I can send messages through one of these.

8. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sounds like one of those apps I should test out. Slow connections are something we've got used to here [in the backwoods town I live in] so if the app does work well with slow connections then it certainly is the ONE app I should be using for chatting.

Thanks for sharing.