Do you use your car or rent a car for road trips?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by pandandesign • Dec 23, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    There are some people I know they drive their own car when they go on road trips, regardless of the distance the destination is. I think it is less expensive and hassle to use their own car because renting a car can be quite expensive. I usually rent a car when I take on road trips because that's what my car won't get too high the mileage and driving too much especially if it a brand new car. What about you? Do you use your own car or rent a car when you go on road trips?

2. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I use my own car when going on road trips because i trust my car. I am really used to my car and i am really comfortable in it and i think that it is always something nice to travel the world in your own vehicle. I think that i would like to test out my car and take it to extremes and see how well it would do in different conditions.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I never use rented vehicles. Well, actually, I've never tried the alternative. Nonetheless, it might be a good choice if you take a trip by airplane. Note, once you get off the plane you can either take a taxi, walk, ride public transportation, or rent a car. In that case, some instances might call for a car rental. For example, when getting off the plane in Anchorage, Alaska, renting a vehicle to visit remote areas would be ideal.

Nonetheless, take note that renting a car in many instances will obviously be more expensive than public transportation though cheaper than a taxi.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    We don't have any car. When my family goes for outing, we usually rent a service vehicle to bring us to the place where we use to spend our family bonding activity especially in the local beach resort we have here. We don't have to worry for the maintenance, for the driving and whatever as long as we hire a transportation including the driver of course.