Do You Wait For Semi-annual Sales?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by isabbbela • Sep 4, 2015.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love buying on semi-annual sales because they have the better deals. I specially like their sales at Bath&Body Works and Victoria's Secret because you get products for a fraction of their original prices. I prefer waiting for the semi-annual sale and stocking up on everything I want!

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I love the semi annual sales for kids clothes. I stock up as well. Children's Place is great for end of season sales but my favourite sale is the Boxing Day sale when the entire store is 40% off. I will buy my kids all the next size of clothes. It's such a great deal. I also love Joe Fresh end of season sales too. They'll mark things down over 70% just to get rid of the clothes. I've gotten t-shirts, shorts, skirts for $4.97.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always wait for the sales, but I get so many emails too offering specials and reductions I never have to wait too long. As I do subscribe to the newsletters (and read them) often you get advance notice to shop online and get a better chance to get things in your size. I usually check the site out beforehand and have an idea of what I want to buy already and save up my purchases to get it them all in one go.

4. watsadamen

watsadamenMember

Threads:
    Point to me where a sale is happening and I am a go. LOL. I am a sales freak, a bargain hunter or a discount addict. Call me whatever you like but the point is I do not like buying for an item for full price. When I shop in a mall, I always search high and low for a good deal. For example, when buying for children's stuff I would check every children's store that I like for discounted items before buying an item. This may be tiresome for others but I get the satisfaction when I get a great deal for my money.

5. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Malls here actually have quarterly sales. I really cannot say I wait for that but whenever I would see there is a sale in the mall, I would try to find time. Saving even 20% is already a good deal for me much more when there are items going for 50% or even more. Normally the items on sale are clothing, footwear and accessories although sometimes there is a sale of appliances.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I only buy during these times as long as I'm not trying to buy specific items. For ones I know I'll be using a lot I usually try to catch them at sales and I try to stock up as much as I can afford at that time. I find this method works best for me because not only do I get to save but I also get to cut my shopping trips significantly.

7. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I also love the VS semi annual sale. They have so many items at such great markdowns. I often buy items off season to get an even better discount.
    You can also use birthday coupons which is a great perk.

8. Nekomimi_mode

Nekomimi_modeNew Member

Threads:
    I completely share the same sentiment. Last year at the Bath and Body works semi-annual sale I spent 200 dollars and got like 500 dollars worth of stuff. Buy one get one free is my Achilles heel. I hate the way they always update their packaging though. You can only make something look so modern and sleek before it doesn't look good at all, and they change them every year! I didn't know Victoria's secret had semi-annual sales but I know where I'll be shopping for my bras now. Also this doesn't count but Ulta has a pretty big sale towards the end of the year I think. I remember buying a ton of stuff last year and my flatiron still works. I just wish they would put some of their makeup brands on sale too. The Naked eye shadow pallet is never on sale and it's 50 bucks.