Does anyone here use a Squeem body shaper?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by sandooch • Oct 11, 2012.

1. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Here is what it looks like if you're not familiar with it:

squeem-postpartum-belly-binder.

My sister and mom are using one and love it to death. In the one week they've been using it, it has already reduced their waist (without the Squeem on) one inch. Within a month, it is supposed to reduce your waist 1-4 inches. I just got mine in the mail today and immediately put it on. It is a struggle to put on and you have to wear it for 8-10 hours each day, but it gives you the curviest waist. I've never had an hourglass figure, even at my goal weight of 130 my waist was straight up and down. I'm now very excited to see how my waist at my new goal weight of 150 will look. In the past at 150, my waist was 31". I have no doubt that after using the Squeem every day while getting to my goal weight that I will get it down to at least 27".

So, are there any other Squeemers out there?

#1Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    No I don't squeem. How is your squeem going though? Have you lost weight around the middle yet? I would love to know. It is also great to know about products that really work. how are your mom and sister doing? Are they still comfortable with squeemimg? I used to use something similar, but I could never keep it on for long. It was really uncomfortable, at least for me.

#2Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of a squeemer before. How long do you have to wear it to see the results? I am also wondering, how much it costs.

4. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    If it helps get the hourglass figure you want why not give it a try? Just dont go to overboard, some people do with things like this

cathe-jung.

Last thing anyone would want is to get an obsession with a small waist. I'm sure you look great right now and If it helps you feel better I say try it out until you feel great :)