Does anyone order Papa Johns online?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by tjshort05 • Sep 8, 2012.

1. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    If you like to order pizza online from Papa Johns, you must sign up for their rewards program. I think it's the only way you can use the program. But you earn points until you get a free 3 topping pizza. Sometimes they will send emails for a free pizza with less points than what's normally required, or no points at all. After the last Super Bowl they sent an email saying something about they did a coin toss and if the Packers win the Super Bowl they would send out a free pizza. The Packers won and I did get a free pizza. :)

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Not to get all political, but I won't order from Papa Johns since the remarks the founder made about Obama's Health Care Plan. That was pretty ridiculous. I'm sure there are other local pizza places in your area that have specials too.

3. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I love Papa John's pizza but I've never ordered it online. I usually just call them and arrange for it to be delivered to my house.

4. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    They do a lot of specials with local college and pro teams in my area as well. When they win or gain certain amount of yards then you can get a free pizza. The closest one doesn't deliver to me so I don't use it as much but I loved the rewards program they have.

5. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I've ordered from Papa John's once and was optimistic about the experience however the pizza was 2 hours late and too sweet. It tasted like the sauce they used was sweetened. Not a fan, but thanks for the tip anyway.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I had no idea they had a program like this. I don't really like Papa John's, but I have one nearby, so we end up ordering from it from time to time anyway. It's interesting that I hadn't heard about this, though, so I wonder if maybe it's only certain areas that do it? Wouldn't they advertise and promote this?

7. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I use them. I signed up when they offered the free pizza and pop for the Superbowl. They've been great. It's usually delivered in 30 minutes, and I live 10 minutes away. I have had trouble with Pizza Hut's online ordering. The online says it will be ready, but when I go to pick it up, Pizza Hut says they never got it. Not using them anymore.

8. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I have never ordered Papa John's pizza online, I order by telephone. Thanks for the rewards program information.

9. Kam147

Kam147Member

Threads:
    I always order online when I order Papa John's. I have my favorite pizza saved on the website as a favorite, so for me it's only a matter of a couple of mouse clicks and my pie is on the way. They have never messed up my order, and although it's a little more expensive than some other local pizza places, it's always worth the money, and the leftovers (when there are any) are delicious.

10. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I actually like Pizza Hut better, but the rest of my family usually wants Papa Johns. I did have the same problem with Pizza Hut online too. I ordered and they said they didn't get it so I always call it in now. Plus they don't have a rewards program so it doesn't matter what way you order.

11. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    Great, it would be the one pizza brand I'm not fond of that offers the good deal. If I were a Papa John's lover I'd be all over this. Basically, join a program where you get points from ordering to get free pizza later. Not new, but still classic.

12. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I order Papa Johns online and I always find great coupons on their website. I like that you can order it an save your orders too.

13. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    My son loves Papajohns, but my wallet does not. You can easily spend $30 for a pizza, cheese sticks and a 2 liter soda. I use rewards when I can, but always check for a discount code online. I've saved 15% off on average. You can practically get an order for $4 by redeeming your points and using coupon codes.

14. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    We use Papa Johns online and the rewards program. My brother loves pizza so it's nice for my mom to get the free pizzas off of the rewards program. I don't like Papa Johns' pizza, I think Dominos is much better and Dominos has more than pizza to choose from. Papa Johns also never gets the amount of cheese right on our orders, which is frustrating.

15. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    This is exactly the reason why I don't order from Papa Johns. I used to be a huge fan, but now I kind of think they're evil. We have other pizza places nearby with better prices and no need for specials. I would much rather patronize those.

16. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really like papa johns to much I eat it every now and than. But I didn't know that they had a rewards program I might check it out

17. GavinMcresty

GavinMcrestyMember

Threads:
    I only ever order from the online! It saves the cost of the telephone call. It also means that I can choose the order in my own time and there is no chance someone will misunderstand me and send the wrong things. I only signed up for the rewards/points thing fairly recently. I did not really think it would be worth it until I started ordering more often recently.