Does Anyone Still Drink Kool Aid?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by ACSAPA • Mar 26, 2014.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hadn't had Kool Aid in a while, despite the fact that it's still like 20 cents a packet, because I grew up poor and we used to drink it to the point where I got sick of it.
    But I recently tried their new flavors and I love them. They have a green Apple flavor that tastes like a Jolly Rancher, a pineapple flavor, a mango flavor and a tangerine flavor.
    The first time I tried mango Kool Aid, I ran back out later the same day and bought more. I like their new flavors.

Does anyone else still drink those retro drinks like Kool Aid and Tang? Did you know that Country Time lemonade is still around and makes an Arnold Palmer mix that's half iced tea/half lemonade?
    Have you guys tried the icebox pie that's made with Kool Aid and Cool Whip? I saw a video on how to make it on Youtube and now I want to try making it with pineapple Kool Aid.

2. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I bought one of those plastic containers of Kool-Aid mix, with sugar already added. I got the blue raspberry lemonade kind. It was awful. I should just stick with the packets.

And yes, my mom makes that pie! It's very...sweet. But honestly, it's pretty good for what it is! For a quick easy sweet craving, it definitely will work.