Dollar General Coupon

Discussion in Coupons started by dashboardc33 • Mar 30, 2012.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    This Dollar General coupon is great for anyone who is in need of items at General Dollar. The coupon works when buying apparel, shoes, accessories and diapers. It's $10 off $25 on any of these categories listed on saturday 3/31/2012. It is a great deal if you need to buy some new clothes, last minute Easter accessories or stock up on diapers. I know I will definitely find this coupon useful. I hope you do too!

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for posting this coupon! I'm sure a lot of people will find it useful when shopping for Easter supplies.

3. rachallen

rachallenNew Member

Threads:
    I was planning on going there today, but may just wait until tomorrow! This is a great deal on diapers. I did not even know they sold Huggies there. I was going to go there to get some things for my sons birthday party, but we can always use diapers and with this deal, why would you not take it! Thanks so much.

4. Lieutenant

LieutenantMember

Threads:
    Interesting coupon. I usually don't shop there but will definitely check it out later today.

5. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Sounded like a great deal. I wished that i would have found this sooner to save money. I have shopped there once in a while. We have one just 10 minutes from our house. It would have been great for some Easter basket candy and Easter basket toys for my grandkids. I will have to keep an eye our for more coupons like this at the Dollar General Store.

6. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    This has made me aware of the fact that Dollar General has coupons. Even though I missed seeing this, I will be looking for future coupons. I hope they do one like this again because I know of several people that could use a discount on diapers.