[US Only] Dollar Tree Contest

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Zyni • Feb 28, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can enter to win a $100 gift card from Dollar Tree by filling out the form. It asks for your name, email address, and zip code. Select which information you'd like to receive by email by checking the box(es) at the bottom of the form. You can enter once per week until March 7, 2015 (once per week per household). This is for US residents only, and there are some restrictions. There is a complete list of rules.

2. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    Cool! I like entering contests, even small ones like this because I figure maybe other people will think it's not worth the time since the prize isn't very big, but that just makes the odds better=) The rules said they're giving away 6 prizes of $100 gift cards each, so that's even more exciting. Thanks for sharing!

3. BethD

BethDNew Member

Threads:
    I just shopped at Dollar Tree and on my receipt there is still a sweepstakes going on. It says if you provide feedback from your visit to the store you can have a chance to win $1000.00 daily prize plus instant prizes valued at $1500.00 weekly. You must submit your survey code which is on your receipt and answer a few questions that don't take very long. I have done this one a number of times and did not win yet but will keep trying as it doesn't take that long.