Donate To Charity Through Paypal

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by H.C. Heartland • Dec 1, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Paypal is hosting a campaign to try and get into the Guinness book of world records for the most donations for charity in a 24 hour period. Paypal will add 1% to your donation to the charity of your choice when you give through their, 'Paypal Giving Fund' #GivingTuesday. Visit Paypal.com/GiveCheer and choose the charity of your choice. Donate and then 101% goes to the charity. You can do this beginning on December 1st and all throughout the month of December. Has anyone ever donated to a charity before? If so, which would be your charity of choice?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried donating to a charity personally yet, but if I had a choice I would donate money to PAWS, because there are lots of stray and abandoned animals that need help. It saddens me when I read about animals being put down because the shelters are overcrowded and the animal has not yet been adopted within the timeframe that they have set.

3. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I've donated to a charity via PayPal several times for the sellers' cause. Most of them were for stopping animal cruelty as @sidney@sidney mentioned. I'll have to check this out.