Don't Ever Pay Full Price

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Arriseinc • Dec 12, 2014.

1. Arriseinc

ArriseincNew Member

Threads:
    The fact of the matter is that no one has to pay full price for anything ever. During my career as an in store retail representative I came to this realization. This alone has saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of my adult life time. This is my first time posting here I am a newbie and do not know how this all works yet so if I make a mistake at any time as I become familiar with this site please accept my advance apologies.

2. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    So are you saying that you're going to give some insights on how we can save? :rolleyes: We will all appreciate it.

3. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Well, it struck me a long time ago that if you see something you like in a store it doesn't mean you have to buy it right then. Unless, of course, it's one of those rare occasions when you have a very special reason to do so. Those occasions do come up, but otherwise if you just wait, you know that sooner or later that item is going to go on sale. And if it doesn't (or you miss it), so what? There's always some other deal to take it's place.

4. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, if you are simply walking in a store and purchasing something because you want it -- you are basically throwing away money. You should never pay full price for anything. . There are always ways to save on the things you need -- even if sometimes it requires a bit of work.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I keep hearing this everywhere, but I just don't know how people go about it. I could never haggle over price, and I really envy people who can. The only exception is when I'm buying in bulk and paying cash, but then that doesn't happen often. I know it does pay off to haggle over price because I have on the rare occasion tried my luck and pulled it off. But I find I don't have the confidence to do it all the time :(