Don't Lose The $%^& Digital Converter Box For The Cable Tv

Discussion in Digital & Web TV started by Penny • Jun 30, 2015.

1. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    I am soooooooooooo mad at myself. I decided to save money by dropping WOW cable TV. I had a digital converter box but could not find it. In fact the first time they mailed one to me it never arrived, so it was the second box they sent that I was using. But when I got a new TV I put it "somewhere."

Now to close the account they are charging my $120 for both boxes, including the one I never got. $240 and they sent it to collections so I need to pay it to protect my credit score. My month budget is sooooo screwed and I am sooooo pissed off at myself right now.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That sucks! Keeping up with these boxes is more important than we think. Maybe you can have an attorney contact the company about charging you for a product you did not get. When you had them send you a second box because you never received the first box could possibly be proof that you did not get the first one, it should be on the company to prove that you did receive the first converter box.

3. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I agree with @Pat@Pat. It would also help to contact the company yourself to let them know that you never received the first one that was mailed. It has been known that they have been stolen too. You never mentioned how long ago it has been and this suggestion may be no good. Just get something started if you want to save your credit from being tarnished.

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The so called digibox is the lifeline of the cable tv so you have to be very careful with it. I wonder why it got lost in the first place? Our first digibox had a technical problem that sometimes the channel would not change. The technician thought it was the remote control but it turned out that the digibox was the problem. It was replaced after waiting for some days.