Dove Chocolate Covered Fruit

Discussion in Product Reviews started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 30, 2015.

1. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    My latest addiction is Dove chocolate covered fruit! I discovered this candy at Wal-Mart recently and can't get enough of it. It comes in two sizes, but the one I've been buying is a 2.83 ounce bag near the registers. It comes in cranberries, blueberries and apples, and I'm in love with all three. Dove chocolate is so smooth and creamy! I know I should buy the larger size to save money, but I always buy the smaller bag to save calories!

Have you had this candy? Are you as in love with it as I am?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have yet to try that candy. As much as I love sweets, I am not a huge candy person. However, if that product is as smooth, sweet and creamy as you said it is, then I would no doubt try it once I see it in stores. I'm fond of chocolate mallows (marshmallows wrapped in chocolate) and chocolates in general so Dove seems like something right up my alley. Here in my place, we have a local delicacy that's called dried mango. It's sweet and just a tad bit sour. A new variant of dried mango product got me hooked all because it's dipped in chocolate. Dove's manufacturers adopt the same concept so their candies are definitely worth trying.

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    My mouth is watering so bad right now! I am going to have to go find some of the blueberries, tomorrow. The only thing that I can think of that would be better than that is fruit you dipped in the chocolate, yourself. Is it dark chocolate or milk chocolate? I avoid dark chocolate, but sometimes its worth it.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I love Dove chocolate and I’ve seen these around, but I have yet to try them. If they made chocolate-covered raspberries I would definitely have tried them by now, haha. I do generally love chocolate and fruit together, so these should be right up my alley. I think the cranberries may be calling my name now!

5. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    No matter how hard I try to avoid these things, I always end up buying a bag when I'm checking out. Of course, those smart WalMart people put them by the register for the impulse buyers like me! I have an unopened bag in my desk right now, but I doubt it'll stay unopened for long :)