Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pib

Discussion in Food & Drink started by jackslivi • Nov 22, 2014.

1. jackslivi

jacksliviMember

Threads:
    Hey everybody!

I was wondering what you guys would pick out of the two! I used to always choose Mr Pib over Dr. Pepper before I had my son. Now I always want Dr. Pepper. I never really understood why it all of a sudden changed.

Have you guys ever experienced this with anything else?

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm pretty sure Dr Pepper was the original, Mr Pib came out later given the success of the former. It's a Coke vs Pepsi question to me, I'd definitely pick Dr Pepper 10 times out of 10.

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been a fan of Mr. Pibb at all, so even though I'm not a huge Dr. Pepper fan by any means, I'd have to go with the Dr. out of those two options.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to love Pepsi, Coke and Mug Rootbeer equally, but now I'm craving for Dr. Pepper. I don't drink Mr. Pib (the product's hardly available where I'm from) and having tasted a few Dr. Pepper soda flavors, I can't help but want to drink more Dr. Pepper sodas. Unfortunately, they're hard to come by and not every convenience store in our area sells them. Hopefully, the product takes off and the company puts up a manufacturing plant here.

5. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I used to like both Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb, but since I've withdrawn from drinking I prefer neither. Both taste like Pepsi or Cola, but with a cinnamon taste mixed with a little cream - too much sweets for my aged self. I mostly drink Ginger Ale nowadays only.