Dragon Age II ($5.99/70% off) [Origin]

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Kazix • Jun 2, 2014.

1. Kazix

KazixMember

Threads:
    Currently on Ea's game distribution platform Origin there is a sale for Dragon Age II. Currently it's priced at $5.99 or €5.99 if you're from Europe. To play this game you will need an Origin account, but it's free and easy to make.

Dragon Age II is a sequel to Dragon Age: Origins (2009 Game of the Year) made by Bioware (same team that made Mass Effect 2). While not as awesome as the first part, this one is still enjoyable on its own. I definitely suggest it to any Action/RPG game fans, who enjoy good story.

Here's the link to the sale:

2. nuka cola

nuka colaBanned

Threads:
    I've never played a Dragon Age game but I've seen some trailers and it looks pretty fun. I might have to take up this offer and buy it to try it out, why not right? Thanks for the share I appreciate it.

3. ezio

ezioBanned

Threads:
    I have also never played this game before but the offer you shared, that quite interesting. So i will think about this offer.

4. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    I guess they are doing it fine,The most basic thing is to have the outcome which is necessary in most of the terms because at the end it has a value which does matter a lot.
    So yes surely an improvement is what that help us big time and they are already doing quite fine.