Dresslily.com and others

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Mafdet • Mar 6, 2014.

1. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    There are a bunch of websites that look very much the same, one of them called Dresslily. I've read a lot of bad reviews about them, sadly only after I've placed my order. Has anyone of you had any experience with them? People seem to be disappointed by the long wait until they receive their items but since shipping from China does take a lot of time, I wonder if there would be another reason for their complaints.

2. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    So, I just received my order from them and despite all the bad reviews they have received, I am very satisfied with the product they've sent. I ordered a dress that unfortunately is no longer on stock so that I can show you, but the dress I received looks exactly like the one they had pictures of on the site. Also, i was a bit unsure about the size. I am a S-M and I ordered an S. It so happens that the dress is slightly tight at the shoulders but otherwise it fits perfectly. Form my experience with them, I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

3. daniellydiad

daniellydiadNew Member

Threads:
    Shipping is still a big problem for many online stores as they haven’t opened warehouses in most of countries. And the international shipping fee is very high…