Dresslink

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • May 17, 2015.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried shopping on Dresslink? They have these flash deals where they sell clothes for only 0.01 USD. My cousin in the US told me that this website is legit. I want to try it someday.

Anyone has experience with Dresslink?

2. jusjalynn

jusjalynnMember

Threads:
    I have used Dresslink multiple times. The website is legit, selectively. Some of the items on there are not that high quality, or the fabric is very cheap. I have gotten some quality clothes from there, but most of the items are really a waste of money. A lot of the clothes run small, and I'm small so the clothes are really small. There is often minor problems like with the stitching or uneven sleeves. If you plan on only wearing the item once, it may be a good investment. A great alternative to dresslink is sheinside.com. The clothing is shipping from California, and the clothes are relatively cheap (not as cheap as dresslink) but good quality. They also have sales often and I got a nice tee shirt for 6.00 with free, fast shipping. Keep in mind though, that not everything on Sheinside is 6.00 or the best quality either.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    That's cool, thanks. I just signed up and they said they are going to send me a $50.00 coupon which means some dresses will only be $0.01! for a penny I'm not too worried about quality. But I'm going to check out the California company mentioned above too. Great Post!

4. selina

selinaMember

Threads:
    My first priority is quality whether I do online shopping or buy my things from supermarket or shopping mall. But if there is discount like you said who thinks about quality? Have you purchased anything from Dresslink with that coupon?