Drink of choice?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by isabbbela • Aug 14, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know some people are strictly against alcohol, while some have a bit too much. I like it in moderation, specially if I’m having a hard week and need to relax a little bit. I don’t drink things like vodka and gin, but I enjoy tequila, wine or a beer. I guess you just need to figure out what you enjoy drinking and what suits your stomach the best... That is important!

So I’m curious to know about you guys, what is your drink of choice if you’re gong out with friends or your partner? Do you stick to a soda or a juice or do you enjoy having some wine every once in a while?

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    It kinda depends on what we're doing. I'm more inclined to get just water or tea when I'm out with my partner unless we've both had a hard/stressful week or if we both accomplished something great. When I go out with friends though, I get tea, lemonade, or the occasional alcoholic beverage.

But I only like a few alcoholic beverages so if the store doesn't have what I like, I won't order it :p

3. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    My drink of choice is almost always seltzer water. I love the fizziness and that it is like soda but without the sugar. Plus it goes with just about anything, including any number og alcoholic drinks if I'm looking for that on any given night. If I had a choice, I would drink a good Tanqueray and Seltzer.

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I'll never touch alcoholic beverages simply because they are too expensive for me. No matter where I go, be it alone or with friends I always stick to ordering the cheapest drink. I'm not a fan of sweet drinks like soft drinks or juice. Wherever I am, I always stick to either coffee or plain water. I drink to clear my mouth after food so drinking something with flavor kind of defeats the purpose, I think.