Dunkin Donuts

Discussion in Food & Drink started by jleadbet • Nov 8, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    Dunkin sent me a post card for a free coffee drink when I signed up for their email list. It took about 10 days to come. I'm a big fan of their coffee and breakfast sandwiches. The donuts are good too, but I save those for special occasions, to many calories to indulge in every day.

2. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    oh wow anything with free coffee im there. :) thanks for the post , definitely will be signing up for there email list.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Well that is really very good for you. I wish I had the same fortune! :D I like Dunkin DOnuts. I think their brewed coffee is amazing and worth its prize. THeir donuts are good. Not that special really but I think that it is still good enough for a day to day snack.

4. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    Lucky you, I've been on their email list for two years and I still never got a free anything from them to this day. But as for their donuts, I get their chocolate or vanilla glazed donuts every chance I get.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe I'll sign up for their email list then, haha! I don't usually pay much attention to Dunkin Donuts when there is a starbucks around, but I've just moved into a neighborhood that has a dunkin donuts and no starbucks, so maybe I'll take advantage of that free coffee.

6. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Not much of a donut fan here, but I do like their breakfast sandwiches. Their bagel ones are pretty huge and I love that they have a selection of bagels to choose from, since I prefer the onion ones. It's also nice to be able to get them 24 hours a day, because in the evenings I sometimes get cravings for breakfast food.

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I only go to Dunkin Donuts for the munchkins, too, Aryana!

That sounds like a good deal to get a free drink just for signing up, though. I should do that.