Earn over $200 us dollars a month

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ganthiraj • Apr 29, 2012.

1. ganthiraj

ganthirajNew Member

Threads:
    MegaTypers.com is fantastic for:

1. Mothers that stay at home.
    2. Parents that need a second job.
    3. Students.
    4. People in between jobs.

How much you earn depends on how much you work. Our top typers earn between $100 and $250 each month! Our Rates start from $0.50 for each 1000 words typed and can go as high as up to $1.5 for each 1000 words typed. We Pay through Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve and Western Union.

Invitation Code:
    2AM9,
    2B1B,
    2B1C,
    2B1D,
    Pls use any off this code to register

Visit:

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    $0.50 for every 1000 words doesn't sound that good to me, but that may be because I've never tried one of those sites.

3. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Sadly, I've been to that site and have done the math, it just isn't worth the time. It's like working in a sweatshop. High effort, low reward. Maybe if you work the whole day but sometimes the system is slow and just doesn't have any images up. Chances are, you'll be earning a dollar a day, best case scenario. Referrals are your best hope on this site.

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Even fast typists couldn't earn much more than around $1 an hour. It's possible to make at least twice that much just by making paid forum posts, and it's much more fun. Sounds a bit like slave labour to me - and I'm a trained typist. I might consider it at the higher rate, but I suspect it would take so long to achieve the top rate I'd get Repetitive Strain Injury, and wouldn't be able to take advantage of it.

5. GOKuCommander

GOKuCommanderBanned

Threads:
    I tried this for awhile and I didn't get much money. Maybe 2-3$ an hour.

6. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    The site is legit, but yeah as the others have posted, this isn't really worth the time and effort.

7. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    it seems to be legit, but how can the rates be higher?

8. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    The site is legit, maybe you earn $1 an hour MAYBE so to earn $200 a month that means you are spending 200 hours to sit at the computer and make not even close to minimum wage.

BESIDES. Megatypers and all paid to captcha sites is only helping spammers and scammers cheat.

9. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Meh, I use this site. The pay isn't much, but hey, for a person who's still in school and doesn't have a job yet, I'll take any money I get.

10. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Why sell yourself short?

Like you said, you are still in school and therefore you do not have that much spare time to make some pocket money. That typing job works out to about 00.0005 usd per word. If you do paid forum posting, you can average 00.005 usd per word. If you write articles, you can average 00.01 per word. And that's the low end. Of course, in the end, it's your choice.

I wouldn't let my own children do this typing thing, though.

11. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    I don't think it is worth the time. It might seem legit but hard to make anything substantial from it. Perhaps if there is a formula of making more that we have missed..

12. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I actually tried this website out. ONCE. And decided it was a big waste of my time. There are better alternatives out there to make money online. There definitely is no real way to get rich fast online, but there are definitely better and more worthwhile ways to go about earning online. Plus, the "typing" that you do is all CAPTCHA work. It strains the eyes!

13. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:

I can understand that, but even in your situation, there are MUCH better online alternatives than doing megatypers. If you need help getting some stuff started for yourself, PM me and I'll show you some stuff I use.

14. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, it sounds like many of us on here have better ways to earn than using megatypers. I make $5-10 a night just doing some stuff while I watch tv. I don't make a ton but it also takes little to no effort.

15. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks Dexterlablab1..gems like you are rare. Not many are ready to help even if they have more than enough to share.

16. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:

Is this a joke? $200 a month???? I tried it and barely made $1.00 after 5 days! I am not that bad of a typer either, and I only did it on their "peak" times. Unless there is a trick to it that I am unaware of. Dont waste your time!

17. Sarah C.

Sarah C.New Member

Threads:
    I think this is not a good idea unless you are desparate to earn money from home and you have no other choices. Otherwise there are other things you can do to earn money online at a higher rate than this.

Selling on eBay would give you more of a return with much less effort.

18. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    The "trick" is, lots of referrals, like this person would be getting by people signing up under them. As everybody here has said, it's not worth the time. At all. It sucks, is unethical, and pays tiny amounts for a whole lot of time, so don't bother. People who claim to make that much are only doing so in hopes of sucking in more people and getting their referral bonuses off them.

19. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I actually read somewhere that by doing this typing job you are actually helping hackers. I guess because they need people to override captchas or something. I'm not sure, but it seems weird that a company would need people to type up captchas really quickly and whip them out at such a high rate. What is the real purpose?

20. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    So, assuming that you type at 50 words a minute, you could pocket the earth-shattering amount of $1.50 an hour - as long as you don't need to go to the loo or make a drink! That's shockingly low pay - but if some people are willing to work for that a company isn't likely to up their pay rates.